On this show, we are using a business case to exploring the growth and promotion of black businesses in Africa and how they can be subjected to exploitation.
On the show, we have Adetunji Omotola, an Africa Analyst
And James Mpele, Founder and CEO of the Diversity Hub
Some of the questions we are asking are:
– How do we push for a black business agenda in Africa that will promote the profitability
of black businesses in them effectively and meaningfully contributing to the economic
growth of our continent?
– What would you cite as some of the challenges that black-owned businesses face in
doing business within the continent?
– What global challenges are most concerning – where is Africa in the fostering solutions
to these challenges?
– What economic disparities exist in the continent that exploit black business and hinder
them from growing as they should?
– We know that one of the challenges that black owned businesses face is the issue of collaboration and partnerships – we don’t trust one another and we don’t lift one another up. I think black people are the only grouping of people that competes with each other instead of working together. How do we reverse this destructive cycle?